Why train with SitStay Dog Training
Below are our paper credentials. As important as the paper credentials are, it is our desire to give you the tools needed for a good dog and THAT is what places us above the rest. We have over 25 years experience teaching people to train their dogs. Our teaching will give you the opportunity to train your dog so that neighbors, friends and family may actually like your dog. In turn, lowering the number of dogs that are relinquished to shelters. If you like your dog, the odds are better that you will keep your dog.
The training center is 2,400sf of space dedicated to training dogs with matted floors and ring gates.
Your class size will be 8 or less, giving you the opportunity for more 1 on 1 and the attention that is needed for the best learning.
* Owns/trains/handles a cadaver K9 with 3 national certifications.
* Certified by Therapy Pets Unlimited as an Evaluator.
* Certified by the American Kennel Club as a Canine Good Citizen (CGC) Instructor and Evaluator.
* Certified by FEMA for disaster animal rescue.
*Owns/trains/handles a certified live find K9
* Titled AKC BN(5) CD(4), RN(7), RA(4), RE(3), RAE(3+)
URO1(4), URO2 (3) UCD(2)
* Certified foster and own dogs with AKC Canine Good Citizen and
Therapy Dog International.
* Certified veterinary assistant.
* CUE Center for Missing Persons active member
* GPSK9s Inc. Team active member
* Trained and instructed in obedience clubs at pet levels and titling levels for over 25 years.
* Licensed foster home for abused and abandoned animals, both domestic and exotic.